Ethekwini Municipality is offering Work Experience, WIL and Internship opportunities for the 2016/2017 financial year in various fields.
Applications are invited from candidates who have completed or persuing a qualification on a National Certificate, 3 year National Diploma / Bachelor’s degree; B.Tech / Postgraduate diploma / Honours degree / Masters degree in the following study fields:
Finance and Economics, Administration, Agriculture, Life Science, Engineering, Management Sciences, Health Sciences, Law, Art and Design, Humanities, Risk Management, Technical Trades and Education.
These include subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Office Management, Environmental Science, Microbiology, Mechanical Engineering, Public Relations, Supply Chain, Tourism, Enrolled nurse, Forensic auditing, LLB, Graphic Design, Photography, Journalism, Video Technology, Social Work, Project Risk Management, Plumbing, Carpentry, Fitter & Turner and many more.
These are paid internships.
How to apply:
- Log onto durban.gov.sa – click on e-Careers
- Create a user profile by clicking on register
- Once your profile has been created you will receive an email confirming that you have registered. This email will contain your username and password which can be used to access e-Careers
- Once logged in you may complete and submit your application
- Ensure that all fields are populated
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive a confirmation email.
Ts and Cs apply.
Deadline 27 May 2016
Enquiries: Nompumelelo Phakathi or Phindile Tshabangu Tel: 031-311-3192