Ethekwini Municipality is offering training opportunities to individuals with a genuine interest in pursuing a career to qualify as an artisan in any of the identified trades.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applications to participate in the eThekwini Municipal Artisan Development Programme in various trades for a period no longer than 3 years.
Opportunities are available in the following trades: Electrical; Motor-Mechanic; Diesel Mechanic; Welding; Air-conditioning/Refrigeration; Boilermaking; Millwrights; Fitting and Turning; Plumbing; Carpentry and Bricklaying.
- N2 certificate including the relevant trade theory subject or
- Relevant engineering NC(V) at NQF level 3 or
- Technical/Grade 12 with Maths, Engineering science and related trade theory or
- Relevant N6 certificate or National Technical diploma (S or N stream)
- Be a eThekwini resident (proof of residence required)
- South African citizen with ID
- Not older than 35 years of age
Ts and Cs apply.
Applicants are required to complete eThekwini Municipality application form indicating name of position applied for as: Artisan Development (specify trade applying for)
Applications (including all supporting documents) are to be delivered at 221 Anton Lembede St, Shell House Building, Human Resources, Ground Floor, Durban
Closing Date 10 June 2016
Enquiries: Ms Puleng Monatisa 031-311-3192